Study Subject: Scholarships are provided to study any subject at any UK University.
Course Level: The programme offers full or part funding for full-time courses at postgraduate level, normally a one-year Master’s degree at any UK University.
Scholarship Provider: Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations Scholarship can be taken at: UK
- Meet the academic requirements for the chosen course(s) of study;
- Have a good standard of written and spoken English, and meet the Chevening Scholarships language requirements as well as the language requirements of their
chosen course(s) of study;
- Be a citizen of a Chevening country
- Have a minimum of two years’ work experience;
- Not be employees, relatives of employees, or former employees (who left within the
past two years) of Her Majesty’s Government (including British Embassies and High Commissions), a partner (sponsor), a sponsoring UK university, or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities;
Not have previously studied in the UK under a UK Government-funded scholarship;
- Not have dual British nationality (unless you are a Citizen of a British Overseas Territory).
Target Audience: Pakistani and international students are eligible for these scholarships. Number of award: Up to 1500 scholarships will be offered.
Duration of award:
a)A Chevening Scholarship is tenable for 12 months only but may terminate sooner in circumstances where your course is less than one year in length.
b)Chevening Scholarships may not be extended beyond 12 months unless there are exceptional circumstances. Exceptions will only be granted by the FCO if the time is necessary for you to complete your current Masters course and there are strong academic or welfare
reasons to support this. All extensions are subject to the availability of funds and you should not assume that extensions will be granted.
c) Stipend payments will only be made for the duration of your course.
What does it cover?
- A full Chevening Scholarship award normally comprises:
- Payment of tuition fees (up to a limit — check individual country pages on the Chevening website for details of fee caps)
- Economy travel to and from your country of residence by an approved route for you only
- An arrival allowance
- The cost of an entry clearance (visa) application for you only
- A grant for the cost of preparation of a thesis or dissertation (if required)
- An excess baggage allowance
- A monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover accommodation and living
expenses. The monthly stipend will depend on whether you are studying inside or outside London. These rates are subject to annual review
- A study travel grant
- A travel top up allowance
- Applicants should be high caliber graduates with the personal, intellectual and interpersonal qualities necessary for leadership. Evidence of leadership experience and potential is critical. Each country has a list of priority areas in which it is looking for Chevening Scholars. The typical successful applicant:
- Is a professional graduate, in early or mid-career, who displays both intellectual ability and clear leadership potential;
- Has already worked for two/three years in his/her chosen profession;
- Is committed to return to his/her home country and contribute to its socio-economic
development, by implementing the new skills and knowledge acquired in the UK;
- Has a proven track record of professional excellence and achievement, with the prospect of becoming a leader in his/her chosen field;
- Is able to show at interview that he/she possesses the personal qualities to benefit from the Scholarship and use it to succeed in his/her chosen career;
- Is keen to engage with the wider Chevening community while in the UK and on return to his/her home country;
- Has a clear idea of how the Scholarship will benefit his/her country on his/her return.
Notification: Not Known
Online Application: Complete an application form visa Chevening, online application system. Please remember that you must complete the relevant application form for your chosen universities.
Scholarship Deadline: The application deadline is 15th November 2014.
pornos.porno Famous Slaves in Colonial Virginia
250 is still King of heavy duty pickup trucks in Texas
sex much more individual remodel
The True Meaning Of Bespoke Silver Cufflinks
porno NO ONE leaves the rug with shoes on
Stepping Into The Sophisticated Bally Shoes
youjizz and then painted the sides
The Average Salary of a CEO of a Fashion Company
cartola fc In the course of the twentieth century
Choose a replica football jersey
gay porn Their excuse is all based on marketing
‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ recap season 3 episode 2
black porn old classic cuban a stack of clothing
6 Movie Special Effects That Have Gotten Worse Over Time
free gay porn The right tight jeans