Bocconi Scholarship for International Students in Italy
Study Subject(s): These Scholarships are given in all subjects available at Bocconi University.
Course Level: The scholarships are available for chasing undergraduate or master degree program at Bocconi University.
Scholarship Provider: It is provided by Bocconi University, Italy
Scholarship can be taken at: Italy
Eligibility: Students must meet the below rules for the submission of Application.
- Applicant must be non-Italian citizen.
- He/ She should be non-Italian residence.
- Candidate must be non-Italian High School Diploma degree in Italy.
Number of award(s): Not Known
Duration of award(s): The scholarship is offered for 3 years during the course program.
What does it cover? The scholarship is providing a full tuition waiver, which is worth approximately € 11,000.00 per year.
Selection Criteria: The selection will be based on the previous academic record of the students as well as the need of candidate.
Notification: Awardees will be informed of assignment shortly after admission in Bocconi.
How to Apply? Applicants must fill out and submit the online Bocconi Scholarship application form.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The deadline for the submission of application is:
- For Undergraduate: 15 January 2015 (Winter) and 19 March 2015 (Spring) and
- For Graduate: 12 December 2014 (1st round International), 20 January 2015
- (2nd round International), 20 February 2015 (3rd round International), 20 March 2015
- (4th round International) and 28 April 2015 (5th round International).