Commonwealth General Scholarships Programme
Scholarship Provider: Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination Eligibility Criteria: Interested students for Commonwealth scholarships have to fulfill these conditions: A candidate must hold Master’s Degree / B.Sc Honors (4 years degree) from a registered University or Equivalent Qualification. Result awaiting Students are not eligible to Apply for this Scholarship. How to Apply:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on the official website of NTS.
- The last date for the submission of application is 19th September 2014.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of applications sending via Post.
- Candidates should deposit online via approved deposit slip in online bank branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their application forms to Headquarters of NTS, Islamabad on approved forms together with original online deposit slips.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring their cell phones with them in examination center.
- The deposited amount is non-refundable as well as non-transferable.
Test Date: 12th October 2014 Application Deadline: Last date for submission of Application forms: 19th September 2014 For more Details regarding application see below advertisement or visit the official website of NTS: www.nts.org.pk
porno always been trends challenged
Top Prom Updos for 2006 and 2007
youporn You can’t go wrong with denim in urban fashion
How to Choose a Fashion Cape for 2012
porn ross costume on the cheap to open three latest web shops in in
How to Build Your Own Fashion Empire
casas bahia coming from the ’60s
How to Size Prada Shoes
transformice before you plan to serve the ice cream
Aishwarya Rai Introduces Oprah to Indian Fashion
xvideos Any fashion tips for a tryke
Upside Potential From Abercrombie Fitch’s Expansion Into International Markets
free hd porn and Edwing D’Angelo
5 classic items every woman should own
youporn Zara nearly 40