Financial Aid Scholarships for Undergraduate Pakistani Students at Malaysia
Study Subject: Scholarships are for studying Medicine, psychology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Science, Medical Biotechnology, Nursing, and Dietetics with Nutrition, Nutrition and Chiropractic.
Course Level: Scholarshipsare available for studying undergraduate program. Scholarship Provider: InternationalMedical University, Malaysia
Scholarship can be taken at: Malaysia
- All IMU students are especially required to have a good command of English.
- The candidate should present documented evidence of co-curricular activities and leadership qualities.
- If there are any circumstances which may be helpful to the candidate’s application, please provide written.
Target Audience: Pakistani and international students can also apply for these undergraduate scholarships.
Number of award: Not Known
Duration of award: The scholarships are available during full duration of program.
What does it cover? All scholarships will only cover the tuition fees, not including allowance for living expenses, books and study-related equipment.
Selection criteria: The selection of candidates for the scholarships will be based on academic merit and excellence in the University.
Notification: Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend an interview at the IMU.
How to Apply: Make online application form for the programme of your choice at university website.
- Students who meet the scholarship’s requirements will be invited to apply for the scholarship via email.
- Those candidates who are invited to apply can refer to the given website.
- Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 22 August 2014 for (psychology, Pharmacy), Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Science, Medical Biotechnology.