Monash International Merit Scholarships
Monash International Merit Scholarships giving an opportunity for all International students to free study at Monash University.
No. of Scholarships:
31 Scholarships are available of all International students.
Field of Subjects:
All courses which is offered by Monash University for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
Monash University in Australia.
$10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum 85WAM
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
International students from all countries. Countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference..
- Only International Students are eligible.
- Students who already complete his two semester in Monash University.
- Undertaking a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
15 March / 15 April / 15 May 2017 / 15 October for those students who also complete his/her 2nd semester.