Applicants are invited from eligible Indonesian applicants for the award of Glints Undergraduate Scholarship programme. The scholarship will cover Rp 5.000.000.
The aim of the scholarship is to help talented college students of Indonesia.
Glints are an online talent recruitment and career discovery platform headquartered in Singapore. It is a platform for young talent to build up their career readiness through internships and graduate jobs; developing skill sets required in different careers.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover Rp 5.000.000.
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Indonesia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Area college student in Indonesia, any year and major acceptable;
- Are registered as Glints’ talent;
- Have uploaded CV and profile picture, as well as completed your profile;
- Are active in career development activities—through co-curricular activities in college, seminars, workshops, or other organizations;
- Apply for this opportunity.
Nationality: Indonesian applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be a college student.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2017.