Hanshin University is offering GPA Scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate preogramme.
Hanshin University is a private university in the Seoul National Capital Area of South Korea. The campus is located in Osan City, Gyeonggi province. The current president is Yoon, Eung Jin.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate preogramme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Qualification
- GPA of last semester 4.5: 100 % waiver of tuition fee
- GPA of last semester over 4.0: Tuition waiver of 2.5 million won
- GPA of last semester over 3.5: Tuition waiver of 1.8 million won
- GPA of last semester over 3.0: Tuition waiver of 1 million won
Scholarship can be taken in Korea
General: Those who meet either A or B:
A. Those who are born outside Korea, whose parents are both foreigners, and who graduated (about to graduate) high school in Korea or abroad
B. Foreign nationality holders or married immigrants who completed all educational courses corresponding to elementary, middle, and high school education in Korea
Additional educational qualification for transfer: Those who meet one of the following requirements as foreigners who satisfy the requirements as new students:
A. Those who graduated or are going to graduate from a four-year university
B. Those who finished two-years of enrollment in a four-year university.(Third-year transfer qualification)
C. Those who finished 1-year of enrollment in a four-year university.(Second-year transfer qualification)
D. Those who graduated or are scheduled to graduate from two-year colleges
Nationality: Foreign students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Those who meet one or more of the following language qualifications
- Those acquired TOPIK level 3 or higher.
- Those who have completed Level 3 or above Korean language education program at a university.
How to Apply: A copy of each of official transcripts of academic records [One of following documents is needed]
- Academic document with Apostille certificate
- Copies certified by the Korean Embassy or consulate in the country
- Certificate issued by China Academic Degree & Graduate Education Development Center (Those with education in China and Chinese certificate)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December every year.