The National Center for Culture is inviting applicants for its Scholarship Program. Scholarships are available for applicants of Belarus/Ukraine or other States of Central and Eastern Europe.
The aim of the Scholarship is to support young artists and translators of Polish literature from Central and East European countries.
The Palace of Culture and Science is the tallest building in Poland, the eighth tallest building in the European Union and one of the tallest on the European continent. It is 237 metres (778 ft) tall, including the structural 43-metre high spire.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for young artists and translators of Polish literature.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following fields: Film, photography, art restoration, literature/translations, museology, music, Visual Arts, Theatre as well as the history and criticism of film, music, art, drama.
Scholarship Award: 5 thousand Z. gross per month.
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Poland
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants of Belarus/Ukraine or other States of Central and Eastern Europe.
- Age to 40 years of age (in exceptional cases to 45 years old).
- Higher education.
- Achievements in the represented by the candidate.
- Scholarship project.
Nationality: Applicants of Belarus/Ukraine or other States of Central and Eastern Europe are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via post:
- Applicants will be required to submit the following with your scholarship application:
- Application for the scholarship.
- 2 recommendations from renowned persons in the chosen field.
- Portfolio in paper form or on a CD/DVD.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 15, 2017.