Undergraduate Scholarships for Pakistani Students in Australia 2014-2015
Study Subject: Scholarships will be awarded for studying any courses: Engineering, Media, Environment Human Science, Linguistics and Education) offered by the Macquarie University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate degree at Macquarie University in Australia.
Scholarship Provider: Macquarie University, Australia Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must:
• Must be Enrolled in a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
• Have citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
• Must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR.
• Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course.
• Enrolled in a full-time study load.
• Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship.
Target audience: Australian or New Zealand students could not apply for the scholarships. However, International students can do so.
Number of award: Not Known
What does it cover? University International Scholarship is Partial Scholarship especially for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
Selection Criteria: The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is strongly competitive and awarded based on academic merit.
How to Apply:
• The applicants can only receive one scholarship at a time. To apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, applicants should nominate two referees to complete a Referee Report.
• Applicants should complete an online course application form.
• All Applicants must indicate on the MUIS application form which scholarship they are applying for.
• Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory.
Scholarship Deadline: The application deadline is considered 31st January 2015 for Semester 1, 2015.